[Slowhand] EC Trading Group

Richard Batty rtcb at comcast.net
Wed Aug 25 12:22:21 EDT 2004

Barry,

Thanks for this.  Personally I prefer to stay on Slowhand since I believe
there is room for both trading and discussion.  One can just pass on topics
that are not of interest (e.g. trading, EAC!!)  (Although I use MS Outlook
where each message has to be opened individually and the message titles are
not clearly visible).  I prefer not to have to deal with two lists.

Richard