[Slowhand] EC's guest appearences

Me gazza_kebab at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 14:31:09 EDT 2004

With regards to the question posed by Scott Graves as
to which of the recent releases featuring EC is worth
buying, I would have to say the Toots and the Maytals
CD is fantastic.
One magazine (maybe Classic Rock or Uncut) mention
that Eric's playing on the track "Pressure Drop" is
what we wish he did on his own albums. It is really
hot playing full of wah-wah drenched licks.
The track "Take a Trip", which also features Bunny
Wailer on vocals, is slightly more subdued, yet hotter
than anything Eric's done since From The Cradle.
I can't wait for the Joe Cocker CD to come out. It's
always been a dream of mine to hear him and EC
collaborating.
Also, as a lot of you know, that CD will feature Jeff
Beck, whom I hear is not that bad a guitar player
either.
Bye,
Gaz