[Slowhand] Tokyo Dome 1988 DVD offer and NBTB grovel

Olli Oksala ollio at mbnet.fi
Thu Aug 26 08:35:12 EDT 2004

Hi all,
Thanks to Christian from Germany I can offer Tokyo Dome 1988 DVD to
first three Slowhanders to e-mail me and of course this offer has no
restrictions whatever. The restrictions and wrong ways of copying of
unofficial recordings are VERY bad, we know that now.
For audio I use EAC and Nero, so I'm one the good guys there, but for
DVD + R I just copy and that must be quite criminal, I'm sure.

Anyway here's the grovel: Anybody out there ready to trade for NBTB
DVD? I'm ready to send 6 CDRs of audio for this DVD.

Keep on growin' and keeping the pool clean

Olli