[Slowhand] Re: another Disreali

Luke Pacholski LukPac at lukpac.org
Fri Aug 27 10:33:41 EDT 2004

Greg, re:

>Instead of another pointless release of an old Cream
>LP why don't the suit's take one of the better live
>'boot's like Detroit '67 and clean it up for
>release...... In the same vein as Led Zeppelin's 'How
>the West was Won' or some of the live Dylan stuff that
>has been 'officially' released in recent year's....I
>think a release from the '67 tour would open a lot of
>eye's as to what this group was capable of in their
>'peak' period....

I know the powers that be would *love* to do this, but there just
isn't much available. I believe just about all that exists from the
Fillmore/Winterland has already been released (the rest was destroyed
in the Atlantic fire), and the boots out there just aren't good
enough for an official release.

Now, if anyone has some great soundboard show from '66 or '67, give
Bill Levenson a call.

Luke
--
http://lukpac.org/