[Slowhand] Offers will be made soon

david.gourlay at hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca david.gourlay at hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca
Fri Aug 27 17:01:38 EDT 2004

Friends - Many of you have been kind to send me some CD's with the promise I would re-offer and I plan to honour that  - I did some demos last night and it seems my burner is busted or something as I am getting a lot of static on burned discs. So - I am replacing it this weekend and will try them again. I have CD's for Belfast, Paris, Crossroads, RAH (May '04).

I just wanted to let those know who have sent me CD's to know I am not skipping out on my duty :) I appreciate all your efforts to send me the discs.

Thanks

David Gourlay, Policy and Legislation Directorate
Income Security Programs Branch
Social Development Canada
(613) 948-7222 / (613) 863-0263 (C)