[Slowhand] Eric's cars

Dave Dell ddell at socal.rr.com
Sun Aug 29 14:21:10 EDT 2004

At work we just got our 1st SLR by Mercedes/McLaren.  This one might be on
Eric's list.  Only 7000 are going to be made over a 7 year run and they are
serious race cars, something Eric seems to like just a little : ). The
sticker is $450K US but our first one sold for $2 million, although they are
"throwing in" a Maybach limo worth about $350K to sweeten the deal a bit.  I
understand each US dealer will only get 1 car a year and the US is getting
about 30% of the yearly production, so I guess I won't get to meet Eric at
our dealership any time soon : ).

Dave