[Slowhand] EC's politics

david.gourlay at hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca david.gourlay at hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca
Mon Aug 30 09:07:05 EDT 2004

No - never heard anything about political views for EC - just his rant against Rupert Murdoch in the recent July issue of Vanity Fair. Although I seem to recall some interesting things being said in the South Bank Show with Melyn Bragg all those years ago - can't recall them now. Aside from this - he really has never said anything that I have read - pretty consistent with his tendency to be quite private.