[Slowhand] Looking for non EC boot

Duncan McKie Duncan.McKie at infinity.co.nz
Mon Aug 30 22:22:00 EDT 2004

I am looking for a copy of Cory Stevens - live at Hob, Sunset Strip.
I have heard from an Almighty Source that there are copies of this out
there.
I've been a fan of Cory Stevens since he was recommended to me by a
Digester many years ago (98?) and i may be the only kiwi fan of his. I
had hoped to see him last year in the States, but while i was in L.A.
hes was over on the East Coast

I have a few EC items to trade, CD/DVD and also some others (Black
crowes/ Milissa E./ Spit Enz)

Hope someone can help

Cheers'n'beers
Duncan McKie
Kiwi Cory and EC Fan

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are asked to respect that confidentiality and not disclose, copy or make use
of its contents. If received in error you are asked to destroy this email
and contact the sender immediately. Your assistance is appreciated.