[Slowhand] Re: Slowhand Digest, Vol 3, Issue 499

Ed Petry emse_97 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 12:36:07 EDT 2004

>"he's over the age of 35 and as long as he's a
>citizen, he's welcome to run for president ... and if
>not, SHUT THE HELL UP".

All due respects to the Almighty Geetarz but I believe
the age for president is 40.  I know this was a quote
and not necessarly from Almighty Geetarz, just don't
want any 35-39 year-olds to gain hope for this
election season.  You must wait until 2008, sorry!

And you do need to be a citizen of this fine country.

just my 0.02

Cheers
Ed