[Slowhand] Re: EC's politics

Kelly Murphy brucespringsteenfan at semo.net
Tue Aug 31 20:08:32 EDT 2004

Not aboug EC, but I think it's fine for artists to express their views.  If people don't like it
it's too bad really.  They have a right just as we do, and usually they don't use the whole
concert to express their views unless through songs.  Well, I don't know about many, but
Bruce Springsteen, even though a liberal, gives a pretty non-partisan speech about something
all Americans should agree upon though for some reason some still get negative.  EC's music is
much more relationship oriented or looking inward where as other artists (Springsteen, Dylan)
deal with that and (social) politics.

-Kelly