[Slowhand] Bluesbreaking!

Bill Gadzia bgadzia at qwest.net
Thu Sep 2 22:30:13 EDT 2004

Hey All!

I've posted a .torrent on EZTree for the Bluesbreaking! set of Eric
Clapton with John Mayall's Bluesbreakers.  In case anyone here still
doesn't have it and wants to DL it, here's the link:

http://www.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=4787&hit=1

Thanks to John Mills for sending this to me!  Here's some of the info
on this 1 disk set:

Title: Eric Clapton & John Mayall - Bluesbreaking!
Size: 408.01 MB

Description
-------
Band Name: John Mayall's Bluesbreakers featuring Eric Clapton
Venue: Various
City/State/Country: */*/England