[Slowhand] Chicago/Budokan Offer

Dale.Kalina at rrd.com Dale.Kalina at rrd.com
Tue Sep 7 09:07:53 EDT 2004

 This is being posted on behalf of Anna Leyba, who is having difficulty
 posting to the Digest:

 I have two sets of CDs to share with Slowhanders.  One is the set I got
 from you, Chicago 7/17/04 and I also have Budokan 11/29/03 that I got from
 Mark McCabe.

 Please contact Anna directly at Anna_B_Leyba at msn.com.