[Slowhand] Crossroads Guitar Festival offer

V. Dimitroff vdimitroff at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 8 15:37:43 EDT 2004

Thanks to Kornel Ringli I now have this show and can offer it to the
first 3 Slowhanders (with or without burners) in Europe whose e-mails
with postal address reach me earliest.

Cheerz,
Vlado

N.B. This may NOT be the best offer for techno-purists and CD-burning
geeks, as I don't even know if my copies are DAO, TAO or some other Tse
Tung... They just sound pretty good to me, none of the 12 tracks has any
glitches and the sound is as good as it gets from a live recording.