[Slowhand] Clapton Related Releases

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Thu Sep 23 01:10:45 EDT 2004

The October Issue of ICE has some good news regarding Clapton related
releases:

September 14 saw the release of Jools Holland's Friends 3 with a
contribution by EC.

The end of September will see a new release by Joe Cocker. "Heart and
Soul" features EC on "I Put A Spell On You" and Jeff Beck on "I Who Have
Nothing".

November 2nd, Wounded Bird will be releasing a twofer of Jesse Ed Davis
recordings. One of which 1970's Jesse Davis features EC.

Also on November 2nd is the Rhino release of the 4 DVD set of 1985's
Live Aid Concert.

   They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country
   and our people, and neither do we".......George W. Bush