[Slowhand] Re:Complete Belfast Offer

weedweed@tiscali.fr weedweed at tiscali.fr
Fri Sep 24 05:24:13 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I was on the first branch when that show was distributed here.

There was NO GAP on the discs I received and there was no gap on the disc I send.

So please Roberto don't distribute your gapped disc and make the effort to get a proper copy, I can't believe that no one here won't be able to do one for you.

If you are within EU I can make an extra one for you.

The only way to keep sharing is to make the effort to obtain clean copies and don't let this s!!t polute the trading community.

And IMO about burnerless is, they have the right to get the same quality show than those with burner, they are  NOT 2d class fan, nor trash box!

Best regards,

JYB

************************ ADSL ILLIMITE TISCALI + TELEPHONE GRATUIT ************************
Surfez 40 fois plus vite pour 30EUR/mois seulement !  Et téléphonez partout en France gratuitement,
vers les postes fixes (hors numéros spéciaux). Tarifs très avantageux vers les mobiles et l'international !
Pour profiter de cette offre exceptionnelle, cliquez ici : http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl  (voir conditions sur le site)