[Slowhand] Re: Slowhand Digest, Vol 3, Issue 528

Bluesfuze at aol.com Bluesfuze at aol.com
Sat Sep 25 13:59:44 EDT 2004

Hi all,
I had asked if anyone had a copy of the 75' EC concert with santana at the nassau coliseum and got a few responses but never heard back from any of them.
I have part of the show on cassette and it is not playing well any more.
I had lost my email and lost all the names in it.
So if any one who has contacted me will do so again or any one who has a copy of this show would contact me privately it would be appreciated.
Please check out some of my new tunes on soundclick.com/bluesfuze and let me know what you think.
thanks
Ric "bluesfuze" Arra