[Slowhand] Crossroads Festival

Jason Lynch jalynch_80 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 1 12:35:11 EDT 2004

Hi everyone. I have been trying to get as much of the music from the
festival as possible. I was there and it was the best musical experience I
have ever had. Unfortunately, I do not have a high speed connection and
everything I've been able to get has two second gaps. If any one is willing
to help me out please let me know. My bootleg collection is not huge, but
what I have is very good and usually soundboard. I would be more than
willing to trade basically every boot I have to obtain a good copy of the
Saturday and Sunday performances. Thanks very much for any help you can
provide.

Jason