[Slowhand] Updated info regarding "Sessions For Robert J." CD/DVD package (including tracklist)

Marco van Rooijen marco at whereseric.com
Mon Oct 25 13:40:19 EDT 2004

More info regarding Eric Clapton's "Sessions For Robert J." CD/DVD
package is just posted on the Where's Eric! website at
http://www.whereseric.com

The sessions are recorded during tour rehearsals in London and Dallas,
in Los Angeles and the Dallas warehouse where blues legend Robert
Johnson made some of his final recordings, the CD features 11 tracks.
The DVD is performance / documentary with 14 tracks from which the 11 CD
selections are taken. Five Robert Johnson songs were not included on "Me
and Mr. Johnson" - "Sweet Home Chicago," "Terraplane Blues," "From Four
Until Late," "Ramblin' On My Mind," and "Stones In My Passway."

Complete tracklistings can be read on whereseric.com, The Eric Clapton
Fan Club & Magazine website.

Marco van Rooijen - marco at whereseric.com
Web Co-ordinator

Where's ERIC! - The Eric Clapton Fan Club Magazine
Visit us on the web at:
www.whereseric.com and www.ericclaptonfaq.com