[Slowhand] Wyclef Jean’s All Star Jam at Carnegie Hall - new DVD featuring EC

John Walasko jwalasko at telus.net
Thu Oct 28 15:48:21 EDT 2004

 From Ice Magazine's Daily Update page;

Ice.com Daily News Oct. 27 2004

Further down the line, Eagle Rock Entertainment releases ex-Fugee
Wyclef Jean’s "All Star Jam at Carnegie Hall" on December 7. The
140-minute DVD captures the first annual show at the legendary New York
City venue to benefit the Wyclef Jean Foundation, which funds musical
education for inner-city youth. Superstar guests at the concert include
Stevie Wonder, Eric Clapton, Destiny’s Child and Mary J. Blige, as well
as a handpicked group of teenage musicians dubbed "Clef’s Kids,"
performing a program of classical, hip-hop and pop tunes, including
covers of Bob Marley’s "No Woman No Cry," "Wish You Were Here" by Pink
Floyd and the Bee Gees’ disco classic "Stayin’ Alive."

The track list:
Wyclef Jean — "Minnie the Moocher/Take the A-Train"
Charlotte Church — "Ave Maria"
Third World and Stevie Wonder — "Now That We Found Love"
Candice (Clef’s Kids) — "Lift Every Heart and Sing"
Eric Clapton — "Wonderful Tonight"
Wyclef Jean and Steven Marley — "No Woman No Cry"
Wyclef Jean and Rock Steady Crew — "Stayin’ Alive"
Mary J. Blige and Wyclef Jean — "911"
Tim  (Clef’s Kids) — "Amazing Grace"
Clef’s Kids Orchestra — "Bach Medley"
Wyclef Jean and Stevie Wonder — "Gone Til November"
Charlotte Church — "Summertime"
Macy Gray and Wyclef Jean — "Wish You Were Here"
Destiny’s Child — "Say My Name"
Destiny’s Child — "Independent Women"
Eric Clapton and Wyclef Jean — "My Song"
Wyclef Jean — "Maria Maria"
Entire Cast — "Guantanamera/Hot Hot Hot"