[Slowhand] (no subject)

EddyPauley at aol.com EddyPauley at aol.com
Mon Nov 8 06:57:55 EST 2004

> the main disadvantage of fingerstyle - the best amp is a pick, as MK once
said.<
>Gerd,

I agree with your assessment, especially the last sentence.  I think too that
there may have even been some experimenting, to a certain extent, onstage
with EC in Japan with so many solos being finger played.

Cheers,
E.P.<

Tell Jeff Beck That!!
Brad

Well, I don't know, one would think that Mark Knopfler is entitled to his own
opinion, just like everyone else.

However if Jeff Beck is reading this board and feels compelled to take
exception with Mark Knopfler, I'm sure he has the where-with-all to contact him.
Please tell him not to contact me though this week as I'm kind of busy...:)