[Slowhand] Re: CDR question

Loraine Taylor llt58 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 11:53:02 EST 2004

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004, LukeLinus <lukelinus at yahoo.com> wrote:

>thru an offer in this digest this year I received a cdr which still needs
>to be archived on my side. I am looking for the track list which obviously
>didnt match with anything I found on Marks site or the bootography.
>
>Please help:
>1 CDR 69:49 mins, 16 tracks
>tentative name: blues rehearsal
>tracks 1-3
>hoochie coochie man, motherless child, malted milk
>
>thanks for any replies
>best
>Peter/ Germany

Peter, is this it?

I got the disc described below back in April of this year from Mel Boss who
got it from ToeKnee.  I think it might be ToeKnee's compilation, but I'm not
sure.  Is this the one you are asking about?  Here's the original
discription:

In early 2004, the original poster offered "my compilation of the Blues
Rehearsals, as seen in the US, with interview dialogue preceding the songs.
Also on the CD are the performance of Standing Around Crying, w/Pete
Townsend, on Sue Lawley's Saturday Matters program, and the two Giorgio
Armani show numbers broadcast on American TV."

"Track List is:
Blues Rehearsals
01 - Hoochie Coochie Man
02 - Motherless Child
03 - Malted Milk
04 - I'm Tore Down
05 - Sinners Prayer
06 - Born Under A Bad Sign
07 - Five Long Years
08 - Crossroads
09 - .44
10 - Ain't Nobody's Business
11 - Driftin (Outro)

Sue Lawley Saturday Matters
12 - Standing Around Crying (w/Pete Townsend)

Giorgio Armani Show
13 - Going Down Slow
14 - Tearing Us Apart (w/Sheryl Crow)"

HTH (Hope This Helps),