[Slowhand] Correction / More news on WE.COM

whereseric at optonline.net whereseric at optonline.net
Tue Nov 9 23:45:50 EST 2004

Due to a miscommunication from Warner UK, the information we shared yesterday regarding the Crossroads DVD was incorrect. It was released in the US on 9 November. The UK release date was pushed back to mid-December. The story on whereseric.com has been corrected. Please note that the track list differs from what was originally publicized. The article now contains a link to the newly launched Crossroads Media Player as well.

Also updated is the article on Hubert Sumlin's new album, "About Them Shoes". Clapton joins Sumlin for Willie Dixon's "I'm Ready" and Muddy Waters' "Long Distance Call."

Finally, we have posted information on the official 4 DVD release of Live Aid. Clapton's entire 3 song set is included.

Regards,
The Where's ERIC! Team