[Slowhand] ORIGINAL SILVER BOOTS - MEGA SALE!!

Mal Barker mal.barker at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 11 18:07:38 EST 2004

Hello All...

After 30 odd years of collecting EC I seriously need to slim down my
collection of EC boots to a more managable size...

I am therefore selling around 150 titles (at last count, but still
growing!! ) + about 70 vinyl Boot LPs ....and maybe the odd DVD-R also!

The list includes many extremely RARE and long out of print titles (some on
premium labels) from Japan, USA & Europe, and spans EC's entire career from
The Yardbirds to the recent 2004 tour. Just about all are Mint or near mint
condition.

If any of you are interested please email me privately off list at...

Mal.Barker at btinternet.com

I will then forward the list to you.

Thanks!
Mal