[Slowhand] Cream reunion??

Greg Wenker gwornex at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 14:43:33 EST 2004

I'd be curious as to what some of the other old
timer's like Don Green think of this CREAM
reunion..... I wonder if this was inspired by the fact
that Jack was near death with liver cancer a year ago
and Ginger has been in financial trouble since being
deported.......If the '93 Hall of Fame performance is
any indication, you saw Jack playing with the same
intensity as alway's, but Eric playing in 'safe' mode
and doing that god awful 'shuffle' version of
'Crossroads'...... Also, does Ginger have the energy
at age 65 to play with the same intensity??
But it will be interesting to hear the CREAM's version
of 'Wonderful tonite'......:)

G.W.