[Slowhand] Cream reunion?

ollio ollio at mbnet.fi
Sat Nov 13 14:14:29 EST 2004

Hi all,
EC talked about a chance to play again with Jack and Ginger in an JazzFM interview with Paul Jones (Manfred Mann and Bluesband vocalist) at the start of the year.
Ec said there would not be a serious kind of reunion, but it would not only be sad but also mad not to try to play with these guys again. He said, that playing with Cream after 25 years in 1993 Rn'R Hall of Fame party was a most powerful experience.
If this thing happens it's a beautiful way to celibrate EC's 60th birthday on 30th of March 2005.
I feel very happy if Cream plays together again and I'll do my best to get tickets for these historic concerts. The Fender vs Gibson debate sounds in my mind quite funny and in fact pretty old and lame.
I think Eric knows best, what he wants to play on this occasion.
I hope we'll hear some of Jack's early stuff ( ..Theme for an Imaginary Western) and maybe Blind Faith's Presence of The Lord as well.

Cheers
Olli