[Slowhand] re: What songs do you want to hear?

Kelly Murphy brucespringsteenfan at semo.net
Sun Nov 14 14:02:06 EST 2004

Great choices.  I hope the band jams like they did back in the day,
but I hope they cut some songs down from 20 minutes to maybe 12?
Only because I think it would be better for everyone, and, hey, more
songs for us. :o)

Kelly

"Ain't no one but you, baby, ever stopped me in my tracks
Once this thing gets rolling, darling, well there ain't no turning back" ~
Clapton
http://slowhand.proboards29.com/index.cgi - my EC board