[Slowhand] Why a reunion ?

Eddy Pollet eddy.pollet at pandora.be
Sun Nov 14 17:10:44 EST 2004

Hi all,

while looking for reasons for this Cream reunion, and in the first place
thinking of a financial injection for Ginger Baker, it suddenly dawned on me
... they might consider this as their last chance to do it before they are
too old . With Jack having been seriously ill, Ginger having an injured
shoulder, they have certainly been reflecting on their age and their future,
and perhaps they came to the conclusion that "it's now or never" .

I bet lots of you have to know the feeling :-)

Eddy