[Slowhand] Re: Slowhand Digest, Vol 3, Issue 581

BMuradian at aol.com BMuradian at aol.com
Mon Nov 15 11:27:06 EST 2004

Not sure how to add message, but if you could attach/include I'd appreciate
it.  I have purchased the Crossroads Festival DVD, and it is very  good.  I
was wondering, however, if there is any way to get access to the  Jeff Beck
session?  Am I to assume it wasn't deemed particularly  entertaining, or was
something else going on?  I have recently seen both  Erick and Jeff, and found both
to be playing at an excellent level, and was  really looking forward to
how/whether they would push each other.   Evidently not well!