[Slowhand] Re: Get your hopes up

DeltaNick deltanick at comcast.net
Mon Nov 15 21:37:30 EST 2004

>> He Whose Name Shouldn't Be Mentioned is a funny guy. The man seems to
>> hate Clapton's music, but still he does continue to e-mail these
>> messages, where he puts down a performance, that hasn't taken place, yet.
>> Strange man, why bother trying to insult Clapton, Bruce and Baker, if
>> they are trying to make a nice celebration of EC's 60th birtday. <<

Here we go again ...

Eric Clapton's my favorite artist. That being said, I am not his publicist,
nor am I into dispensing propaganda or hype.

I call them as I see them.

The Slowhand Digest was never intended to be a fan club for teenyboppers,
although a certain few people seem to want it that way. I think most
subscribers appreciate honest and frank discussions.

If someone can't handle this, I suggest he or she receive some counseling
and join the Britney Spears fan club. Then they can swoon all they want.

                DeltaNick