[Slowhand] re: Luke Pocholski's trading etiquette

mike petrilli ziggo820 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 01:16:40 EST 2004

All I was saying is I thought it was wrong for the Higher Powers of the Digest jumped all over this guy for having gaps in his songs.I even offered to take one of them gapped recordings if he so desired.

I think you missed my point.Its not that I leave gaps on purpose.After using my recorder for awhile I noticed it was leaving gaps.I tried everything I could conceive to remedy the problem but it just seems its a cheap recorder that doesn't have alot of functionality.

As far as my computer,I've only had one (Laptop) for a little more than a year so I take what you have suggested is using an external source and downloading software to record.Unfortunately thats a project for down the road.

And last but not least I rarely listen to a concert from start to finsh unless I am busy doing something.Half the time I don;t even notice the gaps.(These are recordings I have received from other people).I was just grateful that they traded with me.I like to make compilations whether its one artist or several to listen to.But that just me.

Talk about gaps.Remember eight track tapes.

Anyway I do the best with what I have to work with.

I'll see you in London at the Cream Reunion and we can further discuss the situation if you want.

To be continued ?

http://mail.yahoo.com