[Slowhand] Cream - unplugged?

Kevin Wilson kevin.wilson at arivia.co.za
Thu Nov 18 03:00:58 EST 2004

I won't be surprised if they do some of the numbers in the percussive
remake styles Jack Bruce has been using recently.

I also think that there will be a host of guest musicians.

Finally, have Cream ever done a 2-hour show? They could be making
history....for the first time in their 39 year history, a two hour show
by the Cream.........
Kevin