[Slowhand] RE: B&P tips

Jon Maclean macca461 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 19:48:01 EST 2004

I have no problems with 99.9% of what Scott reproduced with regard to B&P
trades, but I would add a word of caution that "post-its" can be
problematical. I have had 2 trading instances of post-its being TOO adhesive
and literally tearing the coating off CD-R's resulting in coffee coasters.
Hence I NEVER use post-its for this purpose, but just small pieces of paper
with appropriate identification enclosed in each CD sleeve. The post-its
problem may not happen often, but I'd rather avoid them altogether to be
sure. I also avoid writing on the discs at all - that's the recipients'
perogative, not mine.

Cheers,
Jon

>Message: 7
>Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 23:28:47 -0800
>From: "Scott Wallenberg" <scottw at frazmtn.com>
>Subject: [Slowhand] B&P tips....  note tip (G)
>To: "Slowhander" <slowhand at planet-torque.com>
>

>As posted on the Allman Bros list from member Billy Hollems
>

>SUGGESTED GUIDELINES FOR B&P'S / TRADES:
>
>or B&P.

                     <snip>