[Slowhand] RE: Genesis 24 Nights box set

Rogier van den Braak rogiervandenbraak at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 19 10:12:09 EST 2004

I saw a recent mail from James Vlahakis with the following text:

>I have a mint copy of the Genesis 24 Nights Box Set.  It was advertised as
being signed by Peter Blake and Eric Clapton.  However, my copy has a VERY
VERY rare signature of GEORGE HARRISON.  My understanding is that George
came by with Eric to the Genesis facility to check on the status of his
own book and that he signed a couple of copies of 24 nights with EC.  Does
anyone else have a copy signed by George?<

Apparantly there are more copies signed by George Harrison, as I have one too. someone knows the story behind this?

Thanks, Rogier