[Slowhand] Trading etiquette

mike petrilli ziggo820 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 11:49:23 EST 2004

Well since I came to the aid of the poor guy who was  getting reamed out for distributing  audience recordings (Bathroom 2) with gaps between the songs I have received four emails from people who want to trade with me.So I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart.

So now I'm suffering from Post Traumatic Syndrome and I need to get the adrenaline going again.

How bout this.Everyone from the list that wants to participate chip in twenty bucks.(No not to buy me a gapless burner).Then everyone make up a list of what they think Cream's opening night set list will be,Then,whoever comes the closest wins the money.If there are ties,we'll divide it accordingly.Of course we need someone to collect both the money and lists ( one entry per person). We can set a deadline and then after that everyone can discuss or argue why their choices are right or why another guys is way off or why a particular song will be on it or not.How bout that.

Over and out
Gaptooth Mike