[Slowhand] Re: (no subject) From: Cobhome@aol.com

Greg Hilker greghilker at gmx.de
Sat Nov 20 02:38:07 EST 2004

I have Ginger's excellent "Coward of the County" which was released in 1999. The liner notes state that the recording was delayed because of a fall from a horse. Is this perhaps what you're talking about? If so, I would say that (1) He played great just after recovering from the fall  (2) It's been over five years since that recording, so I would assume he'd be even better now.

I think the Cream reunion will be either fabulous or it will suck. Nothing in between. Let's keep our fingers crossed!!! Personally, I can't wait!

Greg Hilker
Germany

--------------- Cobhome at aol.com wrote ---------------