[Slowhand] retail therapy

Kelly Murphy brucespringsteenfan at semo.net
Sun Nov 21 12:41:43 EST 2004

It's a great jazz/techno/trip-hop like album.  Eric was under the disguise
X-Sample, and the album was released under
the pseudonym TDF (Total Dysfunctional Family).  There is some really nice
guitar playing on this album in my opinion.  The tracks Sno-God, Rip Stop,
and Angelica are probably my favorite tracks.  Sno-God has awesome guitar
work.

I loved it when I got it; I still do.  It's just different and something
most don't expect Eric to do.  I guess most don't want Eric to do something
like this either.

-Kelly

"Ain't no one but you, baby, ever stopped me in my tracks
Once this thing gets rolling, darling, well there ain't no turning back" ~
Clapton
http://slowhand.proboards29.com/index.cgi