[Slowhand] EC on A+E Biography was BRAND NEW!!

mangs8 at att.net mangs8 at att.net
Tue Nov 23 00:46:44 EST 2004

thank goodness for tivo, this recorded for me on my EC wishlist setting. i thought i would check it out again because it was a pretty good documentary from what i remembered back in 1995. however, i was stunned to see a totally new presentation.

no new interview footage with EC, but many of his friends were newly interviewed (bb king, chris dreja, jack bruce, ginger, bobby whitlock, gary moore-the procol harum guy who plays the NYE shows?). updates his life thru the new kids and the xroads festival. used some old footage from the previous documentary, but a lots of unseen (to me) footage and photos. It's a must have for the collectors out there. look to see when they (A+E) may air again.

out
sambo8

ps my new home email for all my friends out there on the list is mangs88 at verizon.net (finally got hi-speed dsl at home-yippee). please delete this att.net email from your contact list. i can still be contacted during the day if necessary at the smangano at solartestinglabs.com address, too.