[Slowhand] A + E biography available to who wants it.

greg delaney shelterd98 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 02:47:43 EST 2004

Greetings to all..

I did tape a copy of the A + E Biography as well..
I know there are a few copies also on the board( Sam)

I had mentioned it on an earlier post.
would be glad to get a copy out to those who want it.

This is an up to date Bio with great clips.
of the trades I am doing I am adding the Cream
Hall of fame 93 performance to the tape if wanted.

concidering Cream is a hot topic.
for those also interested there was a BBC Southbank
show done approx 1978 with a Jack Bruce reunion as
well.

would somebody in DVD' land be able to burn on to a
dvd.

Regrards
GREG