[Slowhand] Introduction and Question - Clapton Traders?

Aaron Little waaronl at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 28 22:44:19 EST 2004

Hi guys,

My name is Aaron, I used to be on this list years ago
as well as a SRV and Hendrix one.

I got into trading (tapes then around '98ish) and have
a lot, but would really like to pick up some EC stuff,
blues stuff would be great, maybe shows with mayall?

I have mostly cassette tapes, but I do have a few SRV
CDS to include:
Alpine Valley
The Source & The Force
Touch the Sky Studio Sessions I & II
etc. i have more but at this moment can't remember
them all.

Anyway is there still any active trading going on?
Do you do 2 for 1s like we used to?

OK talk to you later,
Aaron