[Slowhand] Clapton on TV

Sol Fischler solron at optonline.net
Mon Nov 29 21:18:31 EST 2004

I think I originally heard about this on SD,  but it bears repeating:  with
"Rock on TV" --

http://www.musicstation.com/rockontv/

you can search for any particular artist appearing anywhere on TV.

A search of "Clapton" turned up some interesting stuff coming up this week:
not only the A&E bio repeats, the Crossroads Fest on Great Performances,
and a couple of upcoming Saturday Night Live repeats,  but also a couple of
shows on stations I've never heard of:   "The Search for Robert Johnson" on
Ovation,  "Sounds Like TRIO" on TRIO,  and "John Lee Hooker -- That's My
Story" on  WAM! and TRUE.

Anybody get these channels?  More importantly,  can anyone tape them?

Happy viewing --

-- Sol