[Slowhand] Clapton 10/28/94 in Kansas City!!

Tom _ bienviaje at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 16:44:05 EST 2004

This 10/28/94 Kansas City show was my very first Clapton show, and I've been
trying to track it down since it happened, but haven't had any luck so far.
That 1994 Blues tour is still my favorite Clapton tour since the early
1970s.
I am not sure whether or not the 10/28/94 Clapton show was taped, but I'm
keeping my fingers crossed that copies of this fine show will surface.
If you could help me track down this show; your would be greatly appreciated
(understatement).  I have lots of high quality shows to trade from many
different bands.
Please email me if you can help.

Thanks in advance,

Tom