[Slowhand] Re: Slowhand Digest, Vol 3, Issue 604

John Broholm jbroholm at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 1 18:26:29 EST 2004

Would not have thought there was much of a stylistic
connection between EC and Scotty Moore (a fine
guitarist, but not, in my opinion, up there with James
Burton, who also backed Elvis). Moore and Burton would
be more in George Harrison's pantheon of heroes. So
this is either a really interesting project or a
hopeless muddle, hyped to the hilt.

JB