[Slowhand] ramblin

Susan Marchman susbastille at msn.com
Thu Dec 2 17:49:46 EST 2004

Hi, Sam,

Great Performances with EC airs here in Georgia on December 14.  I don't
know why they don't schedule an event like that the same time across the
board.  Try the PBS website or your local listings (as they say).

Yes!  The SNL "Five Long Years" solo is absolutely tremendous!  I hadn't
seen it since it originally aired and I was floored!

Have been meaning to tell you thanks for posting the great pictures you
took.  One of the Columbus pix is the best I've seen from the whole tour
including Europe.

Hope you enjoyed the head-on-a-stick performance at the Bowl.

take care,
susan