[Slowhand] EC, Cream reunion, managers

Nathan Lovett nathanlovett at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 16:57:34 EST 2004

As far as I know EC no longer has any kind of
'handlers' who make decisions for him - and has
managed himself since around '98...

He speaks about this in the Reptile tour programme.

I've seen this theory put around before though...and
some articles claimed his previous manager Roger
Forrester blocked a Cream reunion for the same
commercial reasons mentioned in this Forbes article.

Can't see why it should still apply now though (if
indeed it ever did)