[Slowhand] Sessions for Robert J

Scott Wallenberg scottw at frazmtn.com
Tue Dec 7 12:42:23 EST 2004

I was fortunate to have rec'd an advance review copy of both the DVD and CD
about a month ago but had to sign a waiver not allowing me to talk about it
until release. I thought it was a fantastic look into both EC, his love for
Robert Johnson's music, and his interactions with his band. His acoustic
duets with Doyle in the same hotel that RJ played in was an extra treat as
far as I'm concerned and the rehearsal footage in England was superb.
I strongly urge you to pick this up!   Scott

Scott Wallenberg
Publisher Racer X/Road Racer X