[Slowhand] Sessions for Robert J. - First impressions

Kelly Murphy brucespringsteenfan at semo.net
Tue Dec 7 17:45:34 EST 2004

I'm way too happy to even give a proper "first impressions" comment.
What I have watched is so good.  I love it!  I'm listening to the cd now.
I'll watch all of it later, but for now I have to do a lot of stuff since
this
semester of college is coming to an end.

Oh, but I can say I'm more than ecstatic to be able to see and hear Stop
Breakin' Down Blues!  How I love that song. :)

Kelly

--------
My EC Forum:  http://slowhand.proboards29.com/index.cgi