[Slowhand] Sessions for Robert J- Outstanding

Apurva Parikh apuraja8 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 8 10:29:44 EST 2004

Picked up cd/dvd combo and I must say this is a great Christmas gift, just
for the DVD itself. I don't think we've ever seen Eric this talkative and in
the settings he's shown in the DVD, rehearsals, solo acoustic, talking at
great length about this past and what not. The performances in the DVD/CD
are arguably better than the studio album that was released.

It's the best Clapton related DVD ever, I'd recommend it highly!