[Slowhand] Re: Slowhand] new EC/Rod Stewart double album

Tony Boulton boultonaj at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 15:27:53 EST 2004

Can't quite go back 40 years, just a mere 35 to the days of the The Place
club in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent - where we often had such people as Cyril
Davies, Chris Barber, Long John Baldry, Rod, Fleetwood Mac, Joe Cocker....
etc. etc....

Never EC, as far as I know.... but I would love to know if he ever did play
the venue.

Tony (ex-Stoke-on-Trent now Texas resident)