[Slowhand] "shooting" the bull in pop culture

John Broholm jbroholm at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 10 22:16:18 EST 2004

Typical of pop culture/music features,a lack of accuracy we can only blame on getting carried away with your own words, despite knowing nothing:

>>>doing little else besides shooting heroin, <<<

On drugs, therefore "shooting" drugs. Typical hyperbole. Who cares it isn't true?

These people don't think they have to know anything in order to write about it. (Maybe the author should be covering U.S. presidential politics?) Also, the article implies Patti Boyd joined EC while he was recording 461OB. I haven't read any evidence to support that. If anyone else has, I'll take it all back -- except my ridicule of the "shooting" line.

Still, kind of interesting in an ignorant way.

JB

Check this out! Article in Miami New Times on the famous residence:

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/issues/2004-12-09/kulchur.htm

Barry