[Slowhand] E.C. Signature Strat

slowhandfan1 at juno.com slowhandfan1 at juno.com
Mon Dec 20 13:14:54 EST 2004

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

I'm considering the purchase of an E.C. Signature Stratocaster and was hoping to obtain some feedback from any former or current owners. In looking through the Fender website recently, I noticed that they are offering the original, as well as a Custom Shop version. In comparing the prices at a few different locations, it appears that the Custom Shop version is approximately $1000.00 USD more.

I'm not opposed to paying more for a superior model; custom shop, hand-made, flame maple neck, ect., however, no shops that I have contacted stock the Custom Shop Model to play and or compare side by side.

Are there any Slowhand fans out there that can provide me with any feedback on these two versions of the same guitar?

Best regadrs and Happy Holidays,

Mark